Bureau of K-12 Assessment
|Text Index||Custom Search|
FCAT 2.0 Writing Calibration Scoring GuidesThe 2012 FCAT Writing Calibration Scoring Guides, developed in collaboration with Florida educators, establish the expectations that will be used as the basis for scoring decisions for FCAT 2.0 Writing through 2014.
The guides provide examples of student responses at each score point and were provided to school districts on August 31, 2011, to help educators interpret the changes to Florida's writing assessment from spring 2012 through spring 2014.
- Grade 4 Calibration - Expository (PDF)
- Grade 4 Calibration - Narrative (PDF)
- Grade 8 Calibration - Expository (PDF)
- Grade 8 Calibration - Persuasive (PDF)
- Grade 10 Calibration - Expository (PDF)
- Grade 10 Calibration - Persuasive (PDF)
2014 FCAT 2.0 Writing Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) are now available.